Wash 'n Go: Self-Serve Dog Wash
Located at our East Syracuse location.
- Mon-Fri: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- For dogs 25 lbs and under: $20 (plus tax)
- For dogs over 25 lbs: $25 (plus tax)
- For dogs over 85 lbs: $30 (plus tax)
- 45 minute wash limit
K-9 Klub Card:
- Buy 5 washes get the 6th FREE!
Self-Serve Bath Includes
- Access to K9 spa tubs
- Use of brushes and combs
- Specialized shampoos
- Ear-cleaning solution and cotton balls
- Choice of doggie cologne
- Towels and blow-dryer
- Waterproof aprons
- Before coming in, brush your dog to remove loose fur, mats, and tangles.
- We supply aprons for you, but you'll still get a little wet - so wear appropriate clothes.
- Exercise your dog before coming in. A nice long walk or a good game of fetch will release some energy and make bathing easier.
- Plan on spending about an hour for washing, drying, and brushing.
- Have Fun!
- We do ALL the clean up!
Wash 'n Go Instructions
Self Serve – You Wash (Bathing Process Steps)
We provide all the tools you need to make your dog "look and smell Great!"
- Grab a waterproof apron and load your dog into the tub of your choice
- Once the dog is loaded, safely hook the dog into the tub
- Begin by removing excess hair using brushes and combs (We suggest brushing your dog prior to coming because it can be a lengthy process)
- Now it's time for the water – Make sure the GREEN rinse button is pressed in on the nozzle – Be sure to test the temperature before wetting down the dog with warm water
- Once the dog is wet, select the number (Either 1, 2, 3 or 4) that corresponds to the shampoo/conditioner you would like to use
- Next press in the RED bathe button and the diluted shampoo will begin to flow – If you select a different shampoo/conditioner than the one used prior, make sure you flush out the hose until your selection is diluted through
- Begin massaging the shampoo into the dog until you feel it's clean
- Rinse the shampoo completely (Press in the GREEN rinse button)
- You may now repeat the process with a conditioner
- Once all shampoo and/or conditioner is rinsed, towel-dry as much as possible
- You may now clean the dogs ears with the solution and cotton-balls we have supplied for you
- At this point it is time to use the dryer! Don't worry, some dogs are not fond of the dryer and we will help you with this process if you like. The dryer is a forced-air, low-temp dryer that is safe for your pet
- Last – Your choice of 4 doggie colognes